Hey guys, If you’re looking for a good PC game under 500MB to play, you’ve come to the right place. There are lots of video games in this round up that’ll entertain you, and they’re neatly organized by genre.
The best PC games come in all shapes and sizes and today this article is only related to Best PC games under 500Mb so you i’ll Only get games Under 500 Mb, from massive open-world AAA titles, like The Witcher 3, to small but immersive indie games, like Disco Elysium. But, given the 500-plus games, you’re likely to have between your Steam and Epic Games Store library.
The first and important requirement is to ensure that we can give you more insight into a game and I thing you also it after reading this full. Yes, this guide goes into bit depth on each game review, but the ability to link a full reviews about benefits those who are looking for a deeper cut.
We didn’t want to set the star rating so low that nearly all PC games qualified for the guide, yet we didn’t want to set the star rating so high that we exclude quality B-tier games, such as Dead Island and Split/Second. For now, 3.5 stars is the happy medium, but, as we review more games, we may have to be choosier, to keep the list at a manageable size.
Are you excited now to see the list of Top 5 best PC games under 500Mb .?
If Yes! Then Let’s get started.
5 best PC games under 500 MB
1. Half-Life 2
In 1998 (HALF-LIFE) sends shock news through their game industry with its combination of pounding action and continuous which is really amazing at that time via, immersive storytelling. Valve’s debut title wins more than 50 Plus game-of the year awards on its way to being named “Best PC Game Ever” by PC Gamer and launches a franchise with more than eight million retail units sold over the globe.
Now. By taking about the suspense in this game, challenge and visceral charge of the original, and adding startling new realism and responsiveness, After this Half-Life 2 opens the door to a world where the player’s presence affects everything around him, from the physical environment to the behaviors even the emotions of both friends threw enemies, which is best and amazing part while playing with Concentration.
Now again the player picks up the crowbar of a research scientist named “Gordon Freeman“, who finds himself on an alien-infested Earth being picked to the bone, its resources depleted, its populace dwindling. Freeman is thrust into the unenviable role of rescuing the world from the wrong he unleashed back at Black Mesa. And a lot of people he cares about are counting on him.
2. Gone Home
You arrived home after a year abroad. You expect your family to greet you, but you see that your house is empty. Something’s not right, and you are thinking now that what happened here? And Where is everyone?.here the game began and here you have to Discover the mystery story of the game from The Fullbright Company.
Gone Home is an interactive exploration simulator. Interrogate every detail of seemingly normal homes to discover the story of the people who live there. Open any drawer and door. Pick up the objects and test them to discover the clues. Investigate the events of a family’s life by examining what they have left behind.
Go Home Again.
You can see here a Personal Story:
- this was created by veterans of the BioShock series and the writer behind Minerva’s Den, Gone Home offers the rich, nuanced details of one family’s struggles to deal with uncertainty, heartache, and change.
An immersive place:
- Going back to a home in the 1990s where the details have been carefully remodeled, and the sounds of a rainstorm outside keep you in the experience.
No war, no puzzle:
- Gone Home is a non-violent and puzzle-free experience, inviting you to play at your own pace without being attacked, trapped or frustrated. This home wants you to explore it.
Fully Interactive Investigation:
- Find out what happened to the Greenbrier by checking out a house full of family property and the notes and letters they left behind. Use your observation capabilities to piece together a story that unfolds as you explore
3. SimCity™ 3000 Unlimited
Build and control your city empire with more power than ever before. With SimCity 3000 Unlimited, you will get many more cool features of the original SimCity 3000. Expand your SimCity with two new building sets from Asia and Europe. Take the 13 challenging scenes or create your own. Unleash four new disasters with an unforgiving whirlpool and plummeting space junk. This is actually SimCity without limits!
- here in this game, you have to re-create cities from around the globe with hundreds of new buildings.
- You can also reunify East and West Berlin in one of 13 scenarios.
- Spruce up your city with over 95 world landmarks.
- In this game, you have to protect your citizens from four new disasters.
- Select hundreds of buildings from SimCity 3000 and all-new Asian and European buildings.
- Create unique masterpieces for your metropolis with the Building Architect Plus tool.
- Inflict 9 disasters-including toxic clouds, a plague of locusts, space junk, and a whirlpool.
- This game allows you to play 13 scenarios so play them or make your own with the SimCity Scenario Creator.
4. War Wind II: Human Onslaught
After many years of war, much has changed in the world of Java. Humans, reluctant colonists, and they are now a part of the cultural diversity of this new alien world. various groups have formed over the decades since humans appeared. The Overlord groups include the allied forces of Thurun and Oblinux. Sean (Servants Under NagaRom) are represented by Sham ‘Li and Viagra. Of the two human groups, the Marines are comprised primarily of Marines and the Descendants are scientists and academics. Each group has its own agenda – and peaceful co-operation certainly lies.
War Window: Human Onslaught offers lots of great variety of vehicular, mechanization and special units with intense and exciting maps, and exciting maps, and a rich array of options, graphics, and sounds, along with a combat model that offers a dynamic balance of play. All of this, and the combination of human elements, create a war window: a Human-Invasion a compelling must-play for any real-time strategy fan.
- Here in this game, you can see various Units include Marine Assault Drones, Descendant Marine Helicopters, The Dread Overlord, Two-Headed Giants, and the SUN’s raging spirits
- You can also see intense and exciting maps
- There are Four campaign options with over 46 scenarios
- Multiple leaders with varying strengths add to the strategic challenge of each scenario
5. Drift force
Driftforce is a game about maneuvering high-speed anti-gravity drones through full of obstacles and turns through procedurally generated tracks. Easy to learn, hard to master, the game will test your reflexes with extreme speed, which further enhances your survival skills. Collect orbs along the way to gain score, shield, and boost meter.
this game inspired by past arcade games with a focus on high scores, DriftForce is about short, intense runs. Collect score, don’t crash and survive as long as you can, and gain a new high score!
Controls are simple and easy to learn, maneuver your drone, use a shield to slide on walls, and boost your way to a new high score.
- Here you can race at high speeds that increase the longer you make it.
- There you see Endless procedurally generated tracks.
- there also you can see 4 modes with thousands of possible tracks generated with seeds.
- Online leaderboards.
- This game is too easy to learn controls, but it is too hard to master.
- Choose from several drones and customize their colors.